top of page

Have an Emergency?

- Here's what to do - 


See your dentist as soon as you feel discomfort or pain.

Broken, Chipped, or Cracked Tooth

Rinse your mouth with warm water and apply a cold compress to your face. Go to the dentist right away. If the tooth was broken or chipped, bring the tooth fragment wrapped in wet gauze or a wet towel.

Loose or Knocked-out Tooth

If your tooth becomes loose due to trauma, call your dentist. For a knocked out tooth, place the tooth in milk or saline and bring it with you to the dentist ASAP.

Broken Jaw

Apply ice or a cold compress to the face. Go to your dentist or an emergency center immediately.

Bitten Tongue or Lip

Clean the area with a wet cloth and place a cold compress on the area to reduce swelling. If the bleeding persists or if it is excessive, go to your dentist or an emergency center.

bottom of page